Our Castle Rock Rapids 3v3 Summer League utilizes the small-sided game format to engage players of all abilities in a fun and fast-paced environment. The 3v3 game format offers players the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Ball control in tight spaces
- Physical awareness around shape and spacing
- 1v1 ball mastery and confidence
Our unique 3v3 league allows for parent volunteer coaches to practice with their team and have two games each Thursday. Rapids staff will be on-site to support coaches as necessary.
- 6-week season
- Team practice (20 min) each week
- Two 20 min 3v3 games each week
- No Club affiliation necessary
- Rapids staff on-site
- Equipment provided
- Weekly training sessions available
Teams will be formed based upon birth year and gender with the option of coed teams per the Director’s discretion. Teams will be 6 players max.
Team practice & two games each Thursday evening:
6U – 9U (2017 – 2014 birthdates)
- 5:00 – 5:20 pm Team practice
- 5:20 – 5:45 pm 1st 3v3 game
- 5:50 – 6:15 pm 2nd 3v3 game
10U – 18U (2013 – 2005 birthdates)
- 6:30 – 6:50 pm Team practice
- 6:50 – 7:15 pm 1st 3v3 game
- 7:20 – 7:45 pm 2nd 3v3 game
Ages: Players born between 2017 – 2005
Dates & Times & Location:
6U-9U | 5:00-6:15pm | Founders Park | June 16, 23, 30, July 14, 21, 28
10U-18U | 6:30-7:45pm | Founders Park | June 16, 23, 30, July 14, 21, 28
- Note: No sessions July 7 in observance of Independence Day
Teams (Boys, Girls, or Coed) will be formed based upon birth year and gender. Teams will be 6 players max.
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.