Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t grow their foot skills overnight! They took what they learned and repeatedly practiced until they could do these moves with their eyes closed… Muscle memory is real!
Whether you’re a beginner, building off the Rapids Development Centers or the best of the best, our Rapids Skills School Camp is designed primarily to introduce, develop and enhance technical skills on the ball. Topics include ball control, skills, moves, playing with both feet and ball manipulation.
- Players will add new and additional skills/moves to their toolbelt
- Proper technique and performance of various skills
- Confidence on the ball
- Confidence to try these skills in training and/or in game situations
- Practice makes perfect! We provide your kiddo with a base of appropriate skills, but it’s up to them to continue that skill enhancement!
- Moves on moves on moves!
Ages: 9U – 14U
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Capacity: To ensure the quality of our Programs, all Camps are limited to 15:1 (Camper to Coach) ratios and registration is first come, first serve
– 1 Colorado Rapids t-shirt
– Weekly camper challenges
– Certification of Completion
Boys and Girls 2014-2009
Dates & Times:
Tuesdays: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7) – 9U – 11U
Tuesdays: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM (1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7) – 12U – 14U
Each 4 week session – $110
For questions regarding the Skills School, please contact Alex Johnson at [email protected]
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.