Updates To King Soopers Fundraising Opportunity
Posted by: Patty George l CRYSC Grocery & Gift Card Fundraising Coordinator
Colorado Rapids Youth Soccer Club is proud of the longstanding fundraising relationship with King Soopers. For years, families have been able to fund part, or in some cases, all of their kid’s soccer just by shopping at King Soopers. This simple and easy-to-use fundraising program offsets registration fees, camp fees, tournament fees, and other CRYSC soccer-related expenses.
Please note that funds raised through Club fundraising programs are credited at the team level. Therefore, money cannot be paid directly to families, but rather to team treasurers to offset individual expenses. All money must run through the team bank accounts and can be applied to the following soccer-related expenses:
- CRYSC Registration Fees
- CRYSC Camp Fees
- Sanctioned Tournament Fees
- CRYSC Coach Travel Expenses
- CRYSC Team Fees – e.g., indoor space, referees, etc.
With some changes coming to the King Soopers rebate program, we wanted to make sure, first and foremost, everyone knew about this opportunity, and to also describe some upcoming changes to the program that not only benefits each individual, but the entire Club.
Existing King Soopers Fundraising Users
For those currently using the program, King Soopers will no longer utilize gift cards and will instead directly tie rewards to your King Soopers loyalty card / alternate ID. That’s right…no more reloading cards!
This transition will start April 1st, 2019, so, between now and then, please utilize the gift card you are currently using to raise money. After April 1st, the gift card(s) you have will no longer credit the organization, however, your balance will remain the same as cash with no expiration.
Watch your email for more information on program updates as we receive them from King Soopers.
ACTION REQUIRED: Existing & New King Soopers Users
There’s no better time to join the King Soopers Rebate Program than now!
For existing and new King Soopers shoppers, please review the steps below to fully register your account with CRYSC and take part in the program. If you do not have a King Soopers rewards account, you can create an account using these steps:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com.
- Click on “Savings & Rewards”.
- Click on “King Soopers Community Rewards”.
- Click on “Enroll Now”.
- If you have a rewards card and have not created an account, you will need to do this before you can enroll.
- If you do not have a rewards card, you will be prompted to create an alternate ID in step 3 of the account creation process. Click the blue “Or, Create Your Alt ID Online” to create your 10-digit code.
- Search for “CO. Rapids Youth Soccer Club” or use our code, YS086.
- Click “Enroll”.
- You’re not done yet! Click here to complete your enrollment and begin earning funds with CRYSC.
After enrolling on the King Soopers site and completing the Google form for CRYSC, Rapids Youth Soccer will be able to link your account with your competitive player. If you have more than one player, submit only one player’s name on the Google form and we will link the account to them. We can link only one account to one player. You may always change who you want this account linked to by sending your information and the player’s name and team to [email protected].