Winter II (Mid-January to Early March) Camps and Leagues
Join us @ The Eddy for winter indoor soccer camps and leagues for kids ages 3 to 18, beginner to elite. The Eddy features over 40,000 sq/ft of indoor soccer training space with seating for over 200 to hang out, work, and enjoy the warmth while the kids are out playing and learning.
Winter II programs take place from mid-January to early March. Kids of all ages have options to enjoy the game of soccer through camps, leagues, or the state-of-the-art TOCA training. Join thousands of other kids this winter time and enjoy the game of soccer indoors @ The Eddy.
Soccer Start Options
TOCA Training Options
Player Development Camp
Elite Player Development Camp
Goallkeeper Camp Options
Speed, Agility, Quickness Camp Options
Rapids Development Center
Elite Rapids Development Center
Position Specific Camp
|High School Player Development Camp||X||X||X||X|
Indoor Futsal Leagues
Over 120 teams are participated in Winter I Futsal leagues @ The Eddy. Winter II leagues will begin mid-January until late February/early March. Due to Competitive and Select training beginning in January, time and space is very limited. Available leagues range from 7U to 19U boys and girls. Each 6-7 week season of futsal @ The Eddy offers the chance to continue growth as a soccer player with a consistent game day and location.
- The team registration fee is one of the lowest in the region @ $475 per team for 6-7 games.
- Referee fees are already included in the team registration fee.
- Registration is a team registration with a minimum of 5 participants, and a maximum of 10 participants.
- Leagues will take place at the same day and fairly consistent times each week on one of the 4 futsal fields within The Eddy. Games may be adjusted by 45 minutes earlier or later to maximize fields and referees.
- High quality and health conscious FIFA grade synthetic turf fields provide the perfect surface for players.
- Spectator seating for 150+ people with prime viewing of the field.
|6U Girls (2014)||9:00-10:00 AM|
|6U Boys (2014)||9:00-10:00 AM|
|7U Girls (2013)||9:00-10:00 AM|
|7U Boys (2013)||9:00-10:00 AM|
|8U Girls (2012)||10:00-11:00 AM|
|8U Boys (2012)||10:00-11:00 AM|
|9U Girls (2011)||11:00-11:45 AM|
|9U Boys (2011)||12:30-1:15 PM|
|10U Girls (2010)||11:00-11:45 AM|
|10U Boys (2010)||12:30-1:15 PM|
|11U Girls (2009)||11:45-12:30 PM|
|11U Boys (2009)||1:15-2:00 PM|
|12U Girls (2008)||11:45-12:30 PM|
|12U Boys (2008)||1:15-2:00 PM|
|13U Girls (2007)||12:00-1:30 PM|
|13U Boys (2007)||1:30-3:00 PM|
|14U Girls (2006)||12:00-1:30 PM|
|14U Boys (2006)||1:30-3:00 PM|
|High School Boys||9:00-10:30 AM|
|High School Girls||10:30-12:00 PM|
Indoor Soccer Camps
Rapids Youth Soccer will be offering camps in The Eddy for toddlers to high school players, from beginner to elite. Want to know which camp are available to your player, use our Age Calculator to find out.